Friday, February 12, 2010

Fake Aeron Chair Any Advice On My Manuscript?

Any advice on my manuscript? - fake aeron chair

I write a novel about teenage killers. Thus, a trilogy.
The first:
I was more than expected, except how to kill Laurent Alessandro.
Violations Lawrence Aeron. Alessandro is in love with Aero. They are all murderers. Alessandro, if you like killing Lawrence?
The second:
Alessandro fakes his own death, Aeron and it can be used together safely without the company is working to try to separate them.
Aeron kills his brother does not care that their love is "dead".
The third:
Alessandro I want to go back, but I'm not entirely Aeron angry at him. How do I cook?

Any advice on my writing, or at all?
If the label from the first second to third parties or otherwise, their reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment