Saturday, February 6, 2010

Does Taking A Sip Of Alcohol Before Breathalyzer How Long Does Asian Glow Last? And Does Pepcid 1hour Before Drinking Really Work? Please Help Me.?

How long does asian glow last? and does pepcid 1hour before drinking really work? please help me.? - does taking a sip of alcohol before breathalyzer

Hey guys, I drank for the first time and I felt my whole body is red and a rash, with the exception of the face. in filipino and I think that the brightness of Asia, if not wrong. its almost 2 days and still does. Ive been taking Benadryl. I want to go to the doctor, but I'm underage and my parents would be upset if they knew why.

In addition, non Pepcid 1 hours before getting drunk really cover the "Light of Asia". Decisive for the whole time? Or simply makes eruptions through a long period of time? ugh its pissing me off I do not want to go with this.

and also it is possible that your body gets used to alcohol. Cuz I hear some people, he receives every 2 alcoholic beverages. I've drank maybe 5 shots of vodka 40% alcohol and is still not obtained. was only up to 6, and it became more difficult, by 8 lol im 15 And I will not tell my parents = /. Please tell me how long it takes.

1 comment:

  1. I do not think that Asian appearance, and not least the long, can you allergic to something. So they should be of high quality vodka, to avoid a rash. Btw Smirnoff is not high quality.

    ReplyDelete