Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Difference Between The Xanax Bars And The Blue Football Xanax Are There Major Differences Between Antidepressants?

Are there major differences between antidepressants? - big difference between the xanax bars and the blue football xanax

The only thing I was prescribed Zoloft and psychiatrist to monitor my dose until I at 200 mg / day. Still no help for my depression, which means that all drugs have the same effect on me and just gave everything. I also took Xanax and other things (I do not know if it could) have something to do with it.
This is a kind of med generally stronger than the others? I mean, because it is stronger than Prozac, Zoloft, etc.? What is the difference? Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. There is not much difference between different SSRIs, but there are significant differences between different classes of antidepressants (SSRIs, SNRIs such as MAO inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants, atypical antipsychotics). If one or two SSRIs (eg Prozac, Zoloft) do not work, go to another class of antidepressants (Wellbutrin test, for example, an atypical anti-dip).

    Tramadol may worsen things, unless it is a serious problem anxiety. The "other things" may actually make a difference. What was the other drug are you?

    Good luck to you in your treatment
    ~ M ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that type of drug is stronger than the other, each different. I through it had before the discovery that the combination of 2 drugs was better than anyone else to go. Some made me sick, and I did not. It is sometimes difficult to achieve because the doctor did not specify exactly what a drug is good for you.

    ReplyDelete