Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kentucky Derby Clothing Kentucky Derby Questions?

Kentucky Derby Questions? - kentucky derby clothing

Is there an age limit for participation in the Kentucky Derby? Currently, I am 19 years old and go to many races with my dad and I would take it.

Did you buy tickets in advance? How? For two people? The food is expensive at Churchill Downs?

I am always in fashion and clothing, high quality, but I'm ready to buy and use, which is typically used by women? "The clothes will vary depending on where you sit?

I know it's a lot of questions, but I appreciate all the answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scoop,
    I think it is an age limit to visit. If you are 19 years old, is certainly old enough

    It is always advisable to buy tickets in advance. Derby always attracts large crowds.

    Some women wear hats and elegant dresses and high heels. I'm going to New York each year for the Belmont Stakes and he likes to be comfortable. I wear hiking boots or tennis shoes, pants and a shirt Nice. There are many hiking and when you wear costumes that will be very unpleasant. You do not find people in suits and hats, limping, with heels, but it is expected, especially by the owners and trainers female connections. If you want convenient, comfortable shoes. The clothing you wear is really your choice. Here is a Ling, and tickets can call to ask. Good luck and have a good time in the Derby.

    http://www.kentuckyderby.com/2009/

    ReplyDelete